This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Arrow Crochet Blanket is great for the crocheter wanting to try colorwork. With its easy stitch repeat and fun design, any crochet level will enjoy this project. This crochet blanket is also easy to adjust to any size. The border is crocheted in a nice modern style with a clean look. For this crochet blanket, I use WeCrochet Brava Worsted Yarn. This is one of my favorite acrylic yarns that comes in a variety of colors. I can just imagine some of the great combinations, so many to choose from! And it’s excellent for customizing your home decor, or for a baby room theme. This one is sure to win at any baby shower."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge13.5 sts and 9.5 rows = 4” (10 cm)
in half double crochet stitch before blocking
Finished SizeFinished Blanket With Border: 32” (81cm) wide 41” (104cm) long *The border is approx. 1.5 inches thick.
Read NextMindless Crochet Scrapghan
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghan is the ultimate crochet pattern for beginners. This crochet afghan is so easy, quick and fun to work… Continue reading: "Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghanvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Horse Applique
- Star Motif
- Blueberry Amigurumi
- Love This Gorgeous Crochet Lacy Gloves Pattern
- Feather Butterfly Shawl
- Hello Sunshine Baby Blanket
- Stars & Stripes Hand Towel
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Mini Crochet Star Applique
- Hearts Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters