This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Bee C2c Lovey Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This adorable bee baby lovey works up quickly and makes the perfect last minute baby gift! Blanket lovey portion is worked with the mini half double crochet c2c crochet stitch Colorwork technique. The bee head, wings and antenna are worked in single crochet separately and sewn together then sewn to the corner of the blanket. Approximate finished size of blanket: 17” x 17” Simple stitches throughout with complete photo and video tutorials provided for the corner to corner stitch."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextRed Panda Lovey
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghan is the ultimate crochet pattern for beginners. This crochet afghan is so easy, quick and fun to work… Continue reading: "Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghanvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Horse Applique
- Star Motif
- Blueberry Amigurumi
- Love This Gorgeous Crochet Lacy Gloves Pattern
- Feather Butterfly Shawl
- Hello Sunshine Baby Blanket
- Stars & Stripes Hand Towel
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Mini Crochet Star Applique
- Hearts Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters