This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Calla Lily Market Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Calla Lily Market Bag crochet pattern calls for DK (#3) weight cotton or cotton blend yarn. You will need approximately 369 yards of yarn to complete your crochet market bag. The bag measures 22″ (from top of straps to bottom of bag) x 15″ wide laid flat. This bag is slightly over sized and can carry just about anything! The pattern is rated easy in pattern difficulty. The stitch combos use basic crochet stitches to create the look. The bag is worked in the round from the bottom up. The handles are also created in the round, with no sewing needed. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeRound 6 = 4.5” diameter Gauge is not extremely important for this project
Finished Size22” long (top of straps to bottom of bag) x 15” wide laid flat.
Read NextCrochet Cross Body Bag
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghan is the ultimate crochet pattern for beginners. This crochet afghan is so easy, quick and fun to work… Continue reading: "Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghanvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Horse Applique
- Star Motif
- Blueberry Amigurumi
- Love This Gorgeous Crochet Lacy Gloves Pattern
- Feather Butterfly Shawl
- Hello Sunshine Baby Blanket
- Stars & Stripes Hand Towel
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Mini Crochet Star Applique
- Hearts Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters