- How can I work with you/learn more?
- How do I submit my crochet pattern or tip for publication?
- How do I get a Designer Profile Page on AllFreeCrochet?
- How do I link to AllFreeCrochet?
- How do I Use My Crochet Patterns Box?
- What are crochet eBooks and how do I download them?
- How do I enter a crochet book and/or product giveaway?
- What are some other crochet resources?
- Why do I see a pop-down when I visit AllFreeCrochet.com?
- How do I Whitelist Emails from AllFreeCrochet?
- How do I get email from AllFreeCrochet in my GMail primary inbox?
- How do I allow or block browser push notifications?
There are plenty of ways that we can work together! We're always looking for new talent to create content for us, assist with product reviews, and more. Contact us to learn more!
See your patterns and crochet tips published on AllFreeCrochet.com! You can submit your original projects and tutorials by using our Share Your Project form. Projects must include a photo and must be your own original creations. Projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded tutorial. Use this form and submit your projects today!
As a new feature on the site, we will be creating designer profiles for designers with two or more projects on the site. To see examples of what the profiles will look like, see the Crochet Designer profiles on AllFreeCrochet.com. We will need a short bio and photo. This is a great way to gain traffic to your blog or site! If you already have two or more projects and would like a profile, just contact us.
If you want to link to AllFreeCrochet.com just follow this link and learn how. If you'd like AllFreeCrochet to link to your website or blog, consider submitting a crochet pattern. Designers who submit two or more projects to AllFreeCrochet are eligible for a designer profile, which can include links to your blog, website, Facebook fan page, Etsy shop, etc.
Our Crochet Patterns Box is a neat tool that allows you to save your favorite crochet patterns from AllFreeCrochet.com and store them in one organized place. Our easy how-to guide will help you get started.
AllFreeCrochet eBooks are free, downloadable crochet pattern collections organized around a theme. These eBooks are PDF documents that can be downloaded off our website, saved to your computer, and/or printed out for easy reference while crafting. You can find our latest collection of crochet eBooks here.
You will need Adobe to access our eBooks, but you can download a free copy of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website. For help downloading the eBooks, see our eBook Guide. You will also find links to patterns, diagrams and other resources in crochet patterns published in the eBooks. If a link in a PDF crochet pattern does not work, type in the project name into the search box at our website to locate the project and please contact us.
The AllFreeCrochet.com editorial team loves giving away crochet products to our readers! Every week, we feature new contests where you can enter to win a prize. Our products are reviewed by our testing team prior to the giveaway. You can enter any contest via the entry form on the contest page. See all current and upcoming giveaways here.
Our giveaways range from one week to a month in length. Winners are notified by email, and they have two weeks to send back their shipping address in order to claim the prize.
For more specific rules regarding a giveaway, please see the Rules link at the bottom of any contest page.
- American Needlepoint Guild
- CHA: Craft and Hobby Association
- Craft Yarn Council of America
- Lion Brand Yarn
- National NeedleArts Association
- Premier Yarns
- Red Heart Yarn
Hooked on Crochet is a FREE email crochet newsletter published by the editors of AllFreeCrochet.com. We publish Hooked on Crochet seven times per week! Each standard issue revolves around a crochet theme, such as Homemade Crochet Patterns, Crochet for Special Occasions or Crochet Decor. The editors also publish a separate Crochet Pattern of the Day newsletter as well as the Craft Video Variety, a weekly newsletter showcasing video tutorials and demonstrations from our craft studio.
Many of our standard issues include:
- Crochet patterns from our craft studio and from popular bloggers
- Stitch and technique video tutorials
- Yarn and other product reviews and giveaways
- Free, downloadable eBooks
To subscribe to Hooked on Crochet or our Crochet Pattern of the Day newsletter, just go to our Newsletter Subscriber Page and fill in your information. You can also click Subscribe at the bottom of any page at AllFreeCrochet.com to get to this sign-up form.
We support the hassle-free unsubscribe at AllFreeCrochet.com. To unsubscribe from the crochet email newsletter, you can simply click the “Hassle-Free Unsubscribe” image at the bottom of any issue of Hooked on Crochet or click the Unsubscribe link also provided at the bottom of each mailing. You can also unsubscribe at the website here.
Please visit the following link in order to change your email address for newsletter subscriptions: http://www.allfreecrochet.com/section/update-email
If you also have a site account for a pattern box, you will need to log in and change your email address under “My Account.”
1. Click the Tools menu. (On a Mac, click the Firefox menu.)
2. Select Options. (On a Mac, select Preferences.)
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Select the 'Accept cookies from sites' checkbox.
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click on the Tools menu (located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.)
2. Select Settings.
3. Click "Show advanced settings."
4. Under the Privacy header, click the "Content settings..." button.'
5. Select "Allow local data to be set (recommended)."
6. Click "Done."
Internet Explorer 10 and 11
1. Click the "Tools" button.
2. Click "Internet Options."
3. Click the "Privacy" tab, and then, under "Settings," move the slider to Medium or Low.
4. Click "Apply."
Internet Explorer 6 or 7
1. Click the Tools menu.
2. Select Internet Options.
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Click the Default button (or manually slide the bar down to 'Medium').
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click the Safari menu.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click Security.
4. In the 'Accept Cookies' section, select Always.
*If you have cookies enabled but use certain features such as SafeSearch, you may also need to allow third-party cookies such as those from AllFreeCrochet.
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your inbox, and isn't mistakenly sent to the junk folder, please whitelist our email address, which is mail@AllFreeCrochet.com. For instructions on how to do so, click here.
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your Gmail primary inbox instead of the promotions tab, please follow these simple instructions.
If you want to set up or disable browser notifications, please visit this link to learn how.
Updated October 26, 2017
Pattern of the Day
The Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghan is the ultimate crochet pattern for beginners. This crochet afghan is so easy, quick and fun to work… Continue reading: "Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghanvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Horse Applique
- Star Motif
- Blueberry Amigurumi
- Love This Gorgeous Crochet Lacy Gloves Pattern
- Feather Butterfly Shawl
- Hello Sunshine Baby Blanket
- Stars & Stripes Hand Towel
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Mini Crochet Star Applique
- Hearts Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters