This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Mosaic Bricks Tote
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Mosaic Bricks Tote has such beautiful texture and is super practical too! This is the perfect bag for anything you need it for, such as markets, holding crochet projects on the go, day trips, beach tips, the list goes on! Whether you make the Mosaic Bricks Tote in multi-colors or just two solids, you will love the finished look of this bag. This bag is worked from the bottom up, with the straps being added in the last few rounds at the top of the bag. This free crochet pattern includes instructions to make a smaller or larger sized bag, plus there is also a full video tutorial on my YouTube Channel to help you make the bag from start to finish. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextCrochet Cross Body Bag
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghan is the ultimate crochet pattern for beginners. This crochet afghan is so easy, quick and fun to work… Continue reading: "Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghanvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Horse Applique
- Star Motif
- Blueberry Amigurumi
- Love This Gorgeous Crochet Lacy Gloves Pattern
- Feather Butterfly Shawl
- Hello Sunshine Baby Blanket
- Stars & Stripes Hand Towel
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Mini Crochet Star Applique
- Hearts Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters