This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
C2c Dinosaur Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"My latest corner to corner animal blanket is this Dinosaur themed graphgan! Each of the 6 crochet dinosaurs is a c2c crochet blanket square. Pictured top to bottom and left to right, the dinosaurs are: T-Rex, Triceratops, Stegosaurus, Parasaurolophus, Pterodactyl & Brontosaurus. These fun & free corner to corner dinosaur blanket squares are perfect for beginner crocheters. They are fairly small and each graph only has two colors. Whether you crochet the baby blanket or just a pillow, I think it would be a fun crochet gift for a dinosaur loving child, friend or family member. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 squares= 2 inches
4 rows of squares= 2 inches
Finished Size45 inches by 67 inches
Read NextMindless Crochet Scrapghan
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghan is the ultimate crochet pattern for beginners. This crochet afghan is so easy, quick and fun to work… Continue reading: "Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghanvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Horse Applique
- Star Motif
- Blueberry Amigurumi
- Love This Gorgeous Crochet Lacy Gloves Pattern
- Feather Butterfly Shawl
- Hello Sunshine Baby Blanket
- Stars & Stripes Hand Towel
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Mini Crochet Star Applique
- Hearts Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters